It’s easy to get involved and help your school earn FREE STUFF!
Support your school
- Collect UPCs and Beverage/Sauce Caps
- Collect UPCs and beverage/sauce caps from many Participating Products.
- Drop off what you've collected with your school's Labels for Education® Coordinator.
- Stay Connected
- Register to receive communication from your school’s coordinator, track your school's earnings, view your school's merchandise wish list and get the latest program news and updates from our Labels for Education e-newsletter.
- Find and share tips and ideas on the Labels for Education page on Facebook and on the Labels for Education Community Forum!
- Spread the Word about the Labels for Education program
- Encourage your friends and family to support your school.
- Tell your friends and family to share their ideas and tips on the Labels for Education page on
Facebook and on the Labels for Education
Make a Difference
Volunteer to become a coordinator
! Being a Labels for Education
coordinator can be a fun and rewarding way to help your school/organization earn FREE STUFF
! Coordinators help by creating a wish list, setting point goals, managing the account, redeeming points for merchandise and communicating to the school/organization community.
Check with your school/organization or go to your school’s MySchool
page on this website to see if a coordinator is already assigned. If so, they may need your help with the program. If your school doesn’t have an active coordinator, volunteer to make a difference at your school.