In the past few years participation in Labels for Education® has declined and as a result, Campbell has come to the very difficult decision to wind down the LFE program.
The program will continue exactly as is for the remainder of the 2015-2016 LFE program year. There will be changes for next year’s program starting August 1, 2016. Through July 31, 2016 new and registered schools can still Clip and Submit UPCs and Beverage/Sauce Caps to their Coordinator for points into their school’s bank account.
The Labels for Education® program is open to a variety of schools and organizations, including the following:
- Public and private schools (grades K -12)
- Accredited home school associations (K -12)
- Licensed child care centers
- Public libraries
- Religious educational centers
- Head start centers having any of the grades K through 12
- Preschools located in the 50 United States, District of Columbia,Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands
- Any schools located on an U.S. military installation, regardless of location
Set Up Your My School Page
To find out if your school participates in the Labels for Education program, enter your school's zip code below. If your school appears in our list, you have had an active Labels for Education program within the past few years and can sign into your school's page.
Through July 31, 2016 new and registered schools can still submit UPCs and Beverage/Sauce Caps to their Coordinator for points into their school’s bank account. Effective August 1, 2016 only schools registered as of July 31, 2016 with active accounts will be allowed to make deposits.